February 3, 2014

The Collection



Launching Angela Mayhoe has been both rewarding and consuming. I'm having so much fun creating a brand and perfecting my knitting skills. But I'm also pulling out my hair over apparel label designs and packaging. However, I'm still riding the "newbie" wave and taking advantage of my creative high that's constantly pumping me with new ideas. I'm already working on the Fall 2014 installment. But first things first, I want to introduce the staple beanies of Angela Mayhoe...The Collection. The collection consists of The Ribbed...The Seed...and The Basic.  For me, The Collection represents the core essence of what a beanie means to me.  The slouchy fit of The Seed, the chunky ribs of The Ribbed and the classic fit of The Basic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment